[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: cookies and privacy

> I want a screen in my browser that lets me view all the cookies given to me,
> with a listing of who gave them to me, and a justification for why they gave it
> to me (which would have to be added to the cookie spec).  Then let me delete or
> maintain as desired.  Put this in my hands and I'd be very happy to see who is
> giving me cookies and why.

Additionally, to allow the user to *block* acceptance of cookies from
certain sites, and to allow the user to specify that he or she wants to be
(or alternately, doesn't want to be) notified when a particular cookie is
going to be sent.

Jacob Rose                      "The truth is where the sculptor's
jacob@whiteshell.com             chisel chipped away the lie."